During summer time its crucial to find products that do your skin justice. Summer time calls for fresh, bronzed, & dewy skin. Keeping your skin hydrated and using the right products can help you achieve that.Here are some of my personal Products that I cant live without During the summer.
Lets Begin with the face…
Deep Clean, Moisturize, and Keep Hydrated.
- Origins Active Charcoal Mask: Its Imperative to deep clean your pores with a mask at least one or twice a week. This Mask has Active Charcoal that absorbs and draws out all dirt and impurities. This helps keep your pores fresh and clean. Recently I have been breaking out badly and I can say using this mask has really helped me with my breakouts. If you are struggling with clogged pores, blackheads, or whiteheads, give this mask a shot. It is formulated WITHOUT Parabens and Sulfates which is right up my alley. Want to purchase this mask? -> Click Here <-
- Glam Glow ThirstyMud Mask: After clearing out those pores and achieving a fresh clean face I like to put on a hydrating mask. I have extremely dry skin so by the time I have cleansed my skin I have to put moisture back into it. This mask is Everything and more. My obsession with it is Serious. here are a couple of reasons why I love love love this mask. First, its not a hard mask. Second, Its a mask that you can leave on over night Hence it is super gentle. Third, it gives you the most youthful glow. I swear when you rinse it off in the morning you are glowing and your skin is baby soft. My final Reason is that you can take this mask and apply it while your traveling. When you are up in the air for many hours your skin gets dehydrated and you Land at your destination looking drained and tired. I’ve traveled 16 hours+ nonstop and this work wonders on my skin.This is also formulated without Parabens and Sulfates which are NOT good for your skin. So ladies and even gents if you have dry skin give this baby a go! Want to purchase this mask? ->Click Here<-
- Evian Water Facial Spray: This is mineral water that is propelled by nitrogen. I keep this bad boy in my Traveling bag and one in my Purse. I buy a pack so that can have one everywhere. What this facial spray does is that it keeps your skin hydrated and moist. It refreshes your skin so much. I love this spray because you can just spray it while your on the go instead of splashing water on your face or using water from other places. I’m hooked on this product and I will rock with it till the end of time:) Want to Purchase this Facial spray? ->Click Here<-
Origins GinZing EyeCream
- Origins GinZing Refreshing EyeCream: A good eye cream is Imperative to own.This eye cream is also formulated without Parabens, Phthalates, and Sulfates:) I have natural bedroom eyes. (which I Love) but sometimes when I’m running on no sleep or I have allergies my eyes get extremely puffy. After pampering myself with the previous products that I mentioned I love to apply this refreshing eye cream It depuffs,hydrates and brightens up the under-eye area. I’ve tried many creams and none has worked as well as this one has. I even take this with me when I travel. yup my love for it is that serious <3 Want to purchase this Eye Cream? ->Click Here <-
Now lets Work with the body…
Shea Moisture Scrub & Shea Moisture Black African Soap.
- Shea Moisture Olive & Green tea Scrub w/ Avocado: I have to confess that im obsessed with the WHOLE Shea moisture line from hair products to skin. This scrub is one of my tippy top favorites, One because of its good quality and two because of its yummy smell. This leaves your skin so soft and glowy. I cant get enough of it ! Try it and thank me later:) Want to purchase this Amazing Scrub ? ->Click Here <-
- Shea Moisture African Black Soap: I’m Slowly but surely going as natural as possible with my daily products. Taking care of myself is crucial. It does take time and dedication to make the whole switch so I’m doing it little by little. I would say about 70% of my products are formulated WITHOUT Parabens and Sulfates. Its baby steps but I’m getting there. One of the reasons why I love the brand Shea Moisture is because it caters to those little details I care for the most. Such as not having Parabens Sulfates, Phthalates and all those other chemicals. I love to shower with this bar soap but the great thing is that you can use it on your face as well. Many people use African Black soap for Acne and for troubled skin. This is amazing without a doubt. It also has Vitamin E,organic Shea butter, and Aloe. If you are like me and don’t like using bar soaps too much then we are in luck Shea moisture also has this soap in liquid form. Also, if your suffer from Eczema and Psoriasis then you should try out their African Black soap that was created just for that. I’m telling you they cater to everyone’s needs. I’m obsessed and happy with Shea moisture… Want to purchase these soaps? for the regular African Black Soap bar click here ->Click Here <- For the African black soap Body Wash ->Click Here <-
Maui Bade Browning Lotion
- Maui Babe Browning Lotion: Tanning is something that I Love to do in moderation and I take it seriously when I do it. I love tanning naturally hence I don’t go to tanning salons. I also don’t go to the extreme to try to achieve the color I want. For instance, I don’t use baby oil or other harmful products. I’ve learned that, that isn’t necessary at all. I use to tan with Banana boat tanning oils and Hawaiian Tropics as well and they were ok. Well, I Came across Maui babe about 2 years ago and i swear by this tanning lotions. Here is why, It gives you the most gorgeous bronzed glow, It doesn’t get you dingy dark, and also it nourishes your skin so well that you will not peel what so ever. I’ve never peeled expect for my nose which inevitable for me. So if you are a peeler and its hard for you to get a bronzed tan you need to try this like NOW ! This product doesn’t contain SPF. The way that I apply it is that I put a thin layer of SPF then I slather on the browning lotion. Applying SPF will delay your tanning results a bit but I like to apply it regardless. Feel free to try the product as it is. It works wonders. Want to purchase this Tanning lotion ? ->Click Here <-
I hope you enjoyed this post and that it was helpful to you. These are products what I swear by. Have you tried any of them ? If not try them and let me know what you think. Also, Let me know what are some of your favorite products. Xoxo